She has an awesome blog about saving money and time and how to score some freebies! I encourage everyone to check it out! Who doesn't want to save a little cash these days??
Rules for the award:
1. Thank the person that awarded you with a link back to their blog. Thanks again Katie!
2. List 7 things about yourself (that's where the #7 comes in) see below
3. Pass this award onto 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received the award!
Here are the 7 things you might not know about me:
1. My husband and I are both the babies of our families. We each have two older sisters that are 5 and 8 years older than us. Weird. I know.
2. My 9 year wears the same size shoe as me. This would be nicer when she is older so we can share awesome shoes ... but I am sure by then she won't have the same size foot as me.
3. I love Root Beer soda and Reese's Peanut Butter cups (the new mini ones). I can go from infuriated to jubilant in 10 seconds with this combo.
4. I still think there is a monster under the bed. Honest. If all the lights are off, and my foot or hand dangles off the edge ... I just KNOW something will grab it. And I get the willies.
5. I love being at the gym. I hate getting there and will make every excuse not to go. But, once I am there, I am really really happy.
6. I do NOT like being hot or even warm. I am not a fan of summer and our house is usually forming frost on the inside when its 90 outside. We sleep with the fan on high in the winter and keep the house cool enough that sweatpants and hoodies are acceptable wear all year round.
7. I am a major homebody. I like going out and doing stuff, don't get me wrong. But, I don't keep a calendar because I hate seeing "obligations". This is getting harder and harder to do as the kids get older and more involved.
Here are the recently discovered blogs that I think are awesome and I am going to pass this award on to:
5. The Fab Free
I will be posting my last 7 tomorrow! So stay posted :)